If you are one of the many residents in our Dallas, Fort Worth area – especially Cedar Hill, TX – experiencing slab leak issues and need Slab Leak Detection Services, our professional, licensed plumbers can help you today.
Slab Leak Detection Services
If you are not sure if you need to have slab leak detection services, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I experiencing low water pressure?
- Can I feel a hot area(s) on my floor?
- Do I hear water running when all fixtures are turned off?
- Has my water bill skyrocketed for what seems like no reason?
- Are the doors in my home harder to close?
- Do I see cracks in my walls that weren’t there before?
At A#1 Air Plumbing, we use a non-invasive approach that leaves your home’s foundation completely in tact while we pinpoint the precise trouble area(s). With state-of-the-art technologies such as imaging tools, thermal temperature guns, pulsar leak locators, infrared technologies, and more, we can identify where your slab leaks are, and assess what slab leak repair you will need, without doing any damage to your home.